How I Make My Videos



Hi, everyone! Um...Before I start, I just want to thank everyone for subscribing and watching my videos. Especially those of you who take the time to share them and leave comments. I do read every single comment and try to reply as much as I can. BUT there are two questions that I get asked all the time and they are: "How do you make your videos?" And "What software do you use?" So, I guess I should answer them.

Um... Okay, well... Right now, I'm using an ordinary desktop webcam. Um...

Logitech, I think. Not sure, um... Which one it is, though. Logitech something or other, I don't know.

Um, a separate microphone. [Tap, Tap] Just a cheap one from Tesco. Hello, hello! Um, if I'm vlogging outside, I just use my camera or my mobile phone. And software, I just use Sony Vegas Pro.

But um... ANY editing software would give the same results. So uh...Yeah! That's it. Um...

Hope that was helpful..

How I Make My Videos

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Takeo kiss Yamato - Best Kiss scene [Vietsub]

Yamato Vs Bismarck Battleship NUKE WAR in Minecraft

The Yamato - Largest battleship in History(Behemoth)