Yamato Takeru OVA ~After War~ Episode 1 (English Subbed)



Planet Izumo 3 years later Yamato Takeru ~After War~ Yamato Takeru ~After War~
Does the whisper of a descended angel Does the whisper of a descended angel cure the land of sorrow The sun gave the golden courage The moon gave the deep love Like how the birds are led that are crossing over the endless sea walk as the spirit whispers! Nobody knows about the flower blooming in a desert but it will nobly leave itself to the wind until its life is over When the flag there goes down, pull the control stick. It will fly right there according to the calculations. If it doesn't, I'll see you in the next life! Throughput of engines and buoyancy of wings are... Never mind! I believe in your calculations.

Let's do this! If it fails to fly even after the flag, jump off! Takeru! It won't work! Get off! Takeru! It worked! Takeru! That airplane... It must be...! Yes, it's Takeru. It actually flew using the methane gas engine. Takeru...

Oto, look! Bet you can't find one this big! It is big! Looks well ripened and tasty. This is wonderful. I never thought fruits come from the seeds! True. I would like it if Kiriomi lived in Yakumo village with us.

A peaceful life does not suit me! That's what he said, trying to be cool, and he left for a journey! I wonder where he would be right now. It's Takeru! Look! Takeru is in the sky! That's the first flight of Roka's airplane. I wonder what that is. What's that? What would that be? I hope it's a meteor.

Or else... Oto! That must be... The floating fortress of darkness! Oto, that's the fortress! At least it didn't fall on the village. But why did it fall all of a sudden? Some debris in Izumo's orbit could have fallen for some reason, but if something this big actually fell freely, everything within a 100 km radius of here probably would have been obliterated by its impact.

Maybe someone did it intentionally... It must be Tsukuyomi! No way, that's impossible! Didn't Takeru take down Tsukuyomi before? Should we go find out? We should. Let's go after the meteor cools down. It's still possible that something else fell down.

Oto... Come to me... Brother...! Oto... Look where you're walking! That was unsafe! Are you all right, Oto? Yes.

Were you here all day? Hayamika is looking for you. Got it. Don't worry. Didn't my father say that it probably fell down by itself? If Oto feels anxious, Hayamika will be worried.

Is Tsukuyomi truly dead? Also, my brother... I felt great today! Flying up the sky is awesome! And so is Roka. But of course, my ability to make it fly was the most important factor! What if the fortress isn't actually... Stop that! Tsukuyomi is dead! So is Mikazuchi.

I saw my brother. What's that? You saw Mikazuchi? At Itari lake? I guess you're assuming that I saw an illusion. Even if Tsukuyomi did drop that meteor, I won't be scared. If my brother lives inside, I am sure I'll be able to meet him again! Let's go! Let's go find out at Itari lake! Takeru...

Shuranoo! Amon... Oto...! It's me! Mikazuchi! Brother?! Mikazuchi?! Takeru! Takeru? I'll take out Susanoo! Takeru! Are you going to ride Susanoo? Right. Take me with you! No way! My brother is riding Shuranoo! Whoever is riding that, only I can take that thing down! Takeru... Oto! Oto! Hayamika! It's dangerous to be in a place like this! Oto's not here! Susanoo! Mikazuchi! Are you riding that? Are you Mikazuchi after all? If you are, show yourself, Mikazuchi! Mikazuchi! Our battles have ended! Mikazuchi! Susanoo! Brother? Brother! Stop that! Oto! Takeru! Why did you do that?! Oto! Is that Susanoo? Susanoo! Brother! Tsukuyomi! Long time no see, Oto Tachibana.

You were alive after all. I do not die. Cursed under the Eight-Forked Serpent, Mikazuchi and I wander over the world of darkness, being unable to keep or cease existing at all. Brother...

Do you still consider Mikazuchi to be your brother? No matter what you say, Mikazuchi is my brother! You better look at the picture of your mother that you always carry! That child is you, Oto. And the one embracing you is your mother. I will let you know my true name. My name is Asuka.

Asuka Tachibana. Your mother. Join me, Oto. Let's revive the Eight-Forked Serpent once and for all, with our power combined! The Eight-Forked Serpent! Brother! At the nostalgic dusk painful scent spreads Over the window warm light waves Don't hesitate and go back Don't cry all alone To the home far away on the forgotten road.

Yamato Takeru OVA ~After War~ Episode 1 (English Subbed)

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Takeo kiss Yamato - Best Kiss scene [Vietsub]

Yamato Vs Bismarck Battleship NUKE WAR in Minecraft

The Yamato - Largest battleship in History(Behemoth)