Yamato Takeru OVA ~After War~ Episode 2 (English Subbed)



Susanoo! Tell me where Oto is! That light! Yamato Takeru ~After War~ Yamato Takeru ~After War~
Does the whisper of a descended angel Does the whisper of a descended angel cure the land of sorrow The sun gave the golden courage The moon gave the deep love Like how the birds are led that are crossing over the endless sea walk as the spirit whispers! Nobody knows about the flower blooming in a desert but it will nobly leave itself to the wind until its life is over I wonder where that light points to. There's a planet at the other side of the light. And that's Kamuya. Mr.

Mahoroba! You've sure grown a lot, Roka! Mr. Mahoroba! Shuranoo took Oto with it! I already know that. What are you doing, old man?! You have grown too! By Kamuya, do you mean the fourth planet in Oonamu sector? Right. The tower of light is guiding Takeru.

Then Oto must be there too! This is what I would call heaven! Oto... Are you scared? Are you scared of your mother? You're not my mother! You're the only child I gave birth to. You're the child of Tsukuyomi and me. Now...

Let's go back to the planet of netherworld. You'll give birth to new dark warriors there. Those dark warriors will rule the universe! And you are the one with the power to bear such children! No! Take your hands off from Oto! Oto! Run away! Shut your mouth! Dear Oto... If you don't want to kill this woman, you shall follow me! Mom! Run away, Oto! How foolish of you! Escaping from this place, Kamuya, is impossible! Come to me, Oto...

There is nothing to be afraid of. Mother! Oto! Takeru! Tsukuyomi... Were you alive after all?! Nobody is capable of killing me. I do not have a body nor a soul! I am the darkness! Can you catch the darkness, Yamato Takeru? Oto! Takeru! Oto! Oto! Oto! I have taken Oto.

Oto! Oto... The Eight-Forked Serpent! That must be... Shishinoo! How can those Battle Gods be...! They are the departed souls of Battle Gods you killed! What?! Go! My children! Let's do this, Susanoo! How does it feel? How does the revenge of my children taste like? Dammit! Fire! Susanoo! What a powerful explosion... Right.

Where's that woman? Cradle of Dragon! Takeru! Roka! Tsukuyomi is still alive! Do not let your guard down! Old man! He's alive...? This person is Oto's mother! Oto... This time I will put an end to his life! Stop it! Takeru! You cannot take it down with the sword of hatred! Kazenoo... Kiriomi! Stop that, Takeru! Do not torture my previous comrades any more! Torture?! Only you can save these guys! But how?! A thing that can erase the darkness. That is light.

Farewell. Oto! Takeru! You will stop thinking and forget about Takeru very soon. You have already become my body. Give Oto back! Cutting me in half is cutting Oto in half! I will return to the planet of netherworld.

Interfere and Oto is dead! Takeru! I will do it! No way, Kiriomi! I'm not letting Tsukuyomi run away there! Do not interfere! Curse you! Takeru! Oto! Dammit! Kiriomi! I do not have a body nor a soul! I am the darkness! A thing that can erase the darkness. That is light. Light... Takeru...

Unhand me! Do you want Oto to die? You... No way! There is a light that can erase you forever! Unhand me! Oto will die too! Oto... Mr. Mahoroba...

Where is Susanoo heading to? He's going to ram into the Sun Oonamu with Tsukuyomi. -Takeru!
-Oto! Oto! Oto... Takeru... Brother! Mikazuchi! Oto...

Yamato Takeru. You have fought enough. Your fight ends now. The rest is up to Susanoo and me.

Mikazuchi... I am saved at last. Thanks to Oto and you. Brother...

Take good care of my sister, Takeru. Mikazuchi, Susanoo is all yours. Brother...! Susanoo... Thank you.

Susanoo. Susanoo. Susanoo. Susanoo! At the nostalgic dusk painful scent spreads Over the window warm light waves Don't hesitate and go back Don't cry all alone To the home far away on the forgotten road.

Yamato Takeru OVA ~After War~ Episode 2 (English Subbed)

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Takeo kiss Yamato - Best Kiss scene [Vietsub]

Yamato Vs Bismarck Battleship NUKE WAR in Minecraft

The Yamato - Largest battleship in History(Behemoth)